Established in 1976, Resurrection Cemetery is the newest addition to the Diocesan Office of Catholic Cemeteries. Located in the Lincoln-Cumberland area, this cemetery rests on 200 total acres of burial grounds. With only fourteen of those two hundred acres developed, there is still a large amount of space for the burial of deceased loved ones.
- Resurrection Cemetery features two chapels for committal services and Masses when remembering the faithful departed.
- There is a large usage of this cemetery by veterans of war when burying their loved ones.
- The panoramic view of the rural Lincoln-Cumberland area provides a calm and peaceful setting for the cemetery.
- Over 300 graves still remaining for the burial of the faithful departed
- Over 2,200 burials over the thirty one year history of Resurrection Cemetery, averaging 125 burial per year.
- The cemetery gates open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m.
259 West Wrentham Road
Cumberland, RI 02864
Lead Foreman: Robert O’Gara